Video courtesy of http://iammrseddersphoto.tumblr.com/
How it works
- We provide a delicious three course meal, with vegetarian options, made from locally- sourced, ethically responsible ingredients from £25 per head
- We use the hall kitchen to prepare and serve – limited facilities are fine as long as we know what’s there beforehand
- We work in partnership with the hall management team to plan and sell each event
- We can accommodate any number of people – minimum 30 covers but no maximum
- We pay the usual hire fee for the hall and all food and staff costs
- The hall can run their own bar if it has one, or people can bring their own drinks to events
- All monies for tickets are collected on the night and all hall fees are paid in full
- We have full public liability insurance.
For more details about how it all works, click here for our information pack.
Image courtesy of http://iammrseddersphoto.tumblr.com/
On the menu
We’re all about local and sustainably-sourced ingredients and our menu changes according to what’s in season. We’re happy to cater for any individual requirements: just let us know in advance.
Click here for an example of what we might dish up.
If you’d like to get your hall involved, click here for what to do next. Thanks for your interest and we hope to see you soon!
If you have any questions you can contact us here.